Sunday 3 June 2012

Animal instincts

While searching for statement cushions recently I came across some beautiful animal inspired finds on etsy.
These are the next best thing to having a cosy pet to curl up with you on the couch.

These from UK based helkatdesign are definite favourites. The muted tones and natural fabrics take me to nature.
There are a number of ranges but their dog and hare cushions are my favourites.


































A different take are these bright and beautiful knitted treats from nervousstitch.
I love the tufted bunny tails and they have more cosy offerings like hot water bottle covers and blankys.

























These beautiful feathered friends from Mirthquake are a real statement they take art off the walls and let you cuddle it.
I gasped when I saw these and found it hard to decide what to show you but here is a selection.

























Last but not least are these characterful offerings from HeavenlyCreaturesArt.
They are very striking and while I'm not sure of the application of the prints to some of the other items they sell,
like phone cases, I think the tactile quality of cushions works with these intense images to comfortably bring
a wild friend into your home.


No comments:

Post a Comment