Wednesday 1 August 2012

Paper - All wrapped up

In case you missed it I am two thirds of my way through week long posts on Roshambo - Rock, Paper and Scissors.

All the blog posts on Rocks can be seen via Rock My Round Up.

This week I have just finished Paper - and if you are thinking that was a long week it was - a little dragged out I'm sorry.

Here is the Paper Wrap Up

Paper Party - All things Paper Decoration including Pom Poms











Paper Pedigree - Beautiful reclaimed paper artwork of Lizzie Buckmaster Dove











Paper - Parapets and Princes - Paper worlds to explore












Paper - The Perfect Pendant - The simple elegance of a white paper pendant












 Paper - Paste it Part 1 - Too many beautiful wallpapers to chose


Paper - Paste it Part 2 - I told you there were too many



Paper Pages - The magical cut book sculptures of Su Blackwell









Paper Planes - Up Up and away












Paper Presents - These are a few of my favourite things





And there you have it a plethora of paper posts - I can't promise the alliteration will stop but there will definitely be scissors here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment