Thursday 16 August 2012

Scissors - Cut and paste up

The last of my scissor snippets are these cute little wall decals from The Wall Sticker Company

They are by Grace Lee and include scissors - along with the other kitchen related items


























I think I like them so much because they remind me of some of my recent less than perfect sketches of domestic items for a class exercise. I have done these and am quite happy with them in their imperfect oddity. I was intimidated by drawing, and I still am a little, but having to sketch for class is freeing that up and I figure now why not just give it a try - I draw what I see, mess and imperfections and all and while I will never be an illustrator extraordinaire these might just make it to my kitchen wall along with Grace Lee's.



























And as the director says - 'Cut' - that's it for scissors - a full run down of scissors and the three Roshambo (Rock, Paper, Scissors) weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment