Friday 5 October 2012

Found Friday

Today's Found Friday is a little different - I didn't think I would get one in again this week bit I needed a break from my assignment backlog craziness so managed to do a little second hand retail therapy. I also decided I needed a little break this afternoon to capture them but someone in our house had other ideas. As a result I have clipped this weeks images into a little slideshow I like to call Look What Mummy Found Friday - I hope you enjoy my un-cropped, un-reworked, interrupted images as much as I enjoy sharing with you a glimpse of my afternoon.

Oh the finds? There is a needle point, OK there are 2. I just can't stop. There is also a new addition to my milk glass collection and some tassels and sequins of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment