Wednesday 24 July 2013

Unplugging

I love blogging, it's my favourite thing to do each week, I'm addicted to Pinterest in a crazy way, I have reconnected and stayed in touch with with long lost far away friends via Facebook, I often find out the most interesting things through Twitter and I have recently 'met' the most amazingly talented, supportive and encouraging community through Instagram BUT...... I am currently


























Sometimes in this world of social media, devices and connectedness our own, actual lives, and not our virtual ones need a little more attention than we are giving them - that is me right now. So I am listening to my non-virtual world and unplugging for a bit. A little techno holiday if you like, just for a few weeks or so. I know I will be back and I know I will love every minute of my virtual connections once more - like the feeling of returning home after living out of a suitcase for too long. So 'see' you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment