Sunday 24 November 2013

Appreciate or Emulate - Participate

The last of the weeks love fest with the combo that IS! - stripes and florals





I was having so much fun with this combination - in case you couldn't tell - that I had to join in.

I picked up this skirt from the op-shop the other day and with no shortage of stripes in the wardrobe here I am dressed for a lunch date with my mum and sister - perfect excuse for a new skirt.






































I also fancied dressing up the house so I grabbed a $2 'vase' (aka a ceramic toothbrush holder) from a variety store then some black electric tape and a $5 bunch of fruit shop snapdragons later and these are prettying up our house right now

So there you have it my love affair with stripes and florals comes to an end, on the blog anyway, because I don't think I will ever tire of this perfect match for me or my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment