Thursday 14 November 2013

Finding Everywhere

I'm getting the band back together!

Well not really but I am back, from an absence of no small amount of time. I can attribute my absence to the presence and addition of a new and wonderful small human in my life and my home - more on him later.

In the meantime here is what I have been finding everywhere and you will find it everywhere too this summer - the stripey and floral, the graphic and pretty have arrived! Some of my picks




























































































1. Decorative Cushion Cover by Habitation Boheme on Etsy
2. Also via Etsy iPhone case from Another Case
3. You know I love Etsy right? Love these Lacey stripey, floral nickers - pretty and graphic!
4. Valentino dress - vintage and groovy elegance
5. Marni Edition shopping tote
6. Wishing I had the body and confidence to pull these off Giejo Bikini
7. My size please - Stella McCartney Kids Rosie striped knit dress
8. Two vintage floral combined with stripes queen pillowcases
9. Stripped Cabbage Rose shower curtain from Urban Outfitters. They also did a rug but sadly it's sold out
10. Last, but by no means least, a great upcycled dress combining an 80's graphic dress and a vintage print scarf by Janavi on Etsy

There is so much more to this trend so an Appreciate or Emulate will be coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the floral and stripes and that bikini. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete