Friday 14 February 2014

A new years play on words

Happy not so New Year! I'm doing well in 2014 I'm only a month and a half late.

Have you had a great start to 2014? Did you have a great new years? We spent ours travelling between friends and family visiting 3 different places to make sure we saw those we loved one last time in the year that was 2013. It was tiring but really nice too. The year seems to have continued in the same vein hence my neglect here.

I also made a new years resolution this year, nothing too grand, ambitious or complicated just one word



A simple word to mean a lot of things and nothing too serious at the same time.

A reminder to allow my boys as much play as possible, to join in as much play as possible with them but also to take time out with my partner and have fun together - just us - which doesn't happen often enough. It's a word I will place at the forefront of my mind to remember to experiment, participate and find the fun side of life - so simple but so powerful for me right now.

Happy belated 2014 everyone I hope you also get to play all year - whatever that means for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment